Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review options...

Books I still need to review that I have seriously fallen behind on:








  • Contingency by Peggy Martinez
  • The White Aura by Felicia Tatum
  • Daughter of the Red Dawn by Alicia Michaels
  • Malevolent Gateway by Dawn Gray
  • James Saves the Moon by Wendy Nystrom
  • Bloodweight by Eva LeNoir
  • Reign of Blood by Alexia Purdy
  • Disarming Reign of Blood by Alexia Purdy
  • Wingless and Damned by Dawn White
  • Wingless and Forsaken by Dawn White
  • The Descendant by Kelley Grealis
  • The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard
  • Demon in the Big by Jamie Merchant


  • So now I have to pick one and I think I will start with Laura Howard's "The Forgotten Ones". I am also thinking of reviewing this one video style, what do you all think?

    What is your input on which order I should do these reviews? Any help is appreciated!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment