Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Awakening By Christy Dorrity

Christy Dorrity's Awakening is at least the third book/series that I have read that involves the Tuatha de Danaan. However, this book is completely different from all of the others!



This book, the debut story from Christy Dorrity, is a great story. I don't usually feature a lot of YA on my blog, because I do review quite a few books that are targeted to 18+, however I must say, I cannot wait for book two: Displaced.

McKayla is an average 16 year old girl, with a baby brother Benji and an eleven year old sister, Zoey. However things are not as they appear. Once Aunt Avril appears on the scene, average is the last word you would use to describe 'Kayla (as Zoey calls her).

There is so much that I want to tell you, but as my favorite character in Doctor Who says, "Spoilers!"

Check out this amazing YA debut novel today!
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment