Monday, September 14, 2015

Forget Me Not (Book 2 - Mystic Wolves)

On September 2, I reviewed Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring. As I mentioned, I loved the book so much, I ended up purchasing the boxed set so that I could have the next two books in the series (and the Christmas special!).



I am very sorry that it has taken me this long to type up the review, but I am back to work (finally! Been out of work since January), and while I have my reviews written out, I forget to type them up and post them lol!

So without further ado, here it is. My review of Forget Me Not by Belinda Boring.


Forget Me Not picks up right where Mystic Wolves left off, with Amber appearing, claiming to be Mason's intended mate. With Darcy and Mason's mating ritual only a few weeks away, Darcy, and her wolf, are seeing RED.

After Darcy nearly dies, the pack goes on high alert to discover the reason. Meanwhile, Amber is doing all that she can to make Mason her own. Amber even brings the Moirai (The Fates) into her plan.


Will Amber succeed in making Mason hers? Does Darcy survive? What will Mason do?


Found out in the amazing follow-up to Mystic Wolves, Forget Me Not.


♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment