Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fallen Series by Tara S. Wood




Reviews by Terri C.


Genre- Paranormal Romance/Angels 

Lucius is the first book in a series about a band of fallen angels trying to rid the world of demons and find peace.  They all have a bad boy feel until Lucius meets Persephone and discovers his destiny.  This book is fast paced and gives you a glimpse into all the characters that will make you want to read the entire series.  I enjoyed the book although it often jumps around it is still fairly easy to follow.

The book jumps straight into action and adventure, and then follows up with love and romance.  It has a bit of everything, what is not to love?  I am looking forward to the other books in this series, but I fear that nothing will top this first book.


I give this book 5 stars, and am anxiously awaiting the next.


Nook 





Genre- Paranormal Romance/Angels

Jude is the second book in The Fallen series.  This book is centered on Jude and Coriander, and although I am still impressed with the series, this book didn’t seem as good as the first.  Coriander is a bit over the top for me, maybe because she is a total contrast to me.  She just seemed to rub me the wrong way.  This is still a well written book, and I am planning on reading more by this author and in this series.

This book has it all: Action, kidnapping, love, hate, death, and demons.  There are many aspects of this book that fascinate me; Corianders ability to calm Jude with a touch, seems like a fairy tale kind of romance.   For the most part I enjoyed the books and look forward to the next in the series.


I give this book 4 stars, and I am looking forward to the next.


Amazon  






Tara Wood divides her time between creating domestic bliss and creating hot paranormal romance with the occasional side of kink. When not playing June Cleaver for her hubby and daughter, she can be found at the local Starbucks slamming back Frappuccinos and plotting out her next idea. Or she’s watching the BBC. Tara resides with her wonderful and tolerant family in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. She is currently at work on several projects, one of them being the next book in her In Blood series.


No comments:

Post a Comment