Thursday, December 3, 2015

25 Days of Spotlights: Darlene Kuncytes

*´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)
25 Authors have come together to produce a Christmas Box Set of Paranormal Bad Boy Romances. 
For only 0.99cents(U.S.) – All proceeds are generously being donated to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital in hope of helping them find a cure for children with cancer. We would really appreciate your help and support this Christmas. 
One Hope, One Goal, One Christmas Wish – A Cancer Free World! 
Please support the St. Jude Children's Hospital as all proceeds are being generously donated to their research department for children with cancer.
 *´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)




Today we are spotlighting Darlene Kuncytes, whose story, "His Mate For Christmas, is in this set.
Will he find the courage to claim his mate? A desire for a love that is never ending!

Here is my interview with Darlene Kuncytes. (I really enjoyed this!)

Q: Which books do you have out right now?

A: The Supernatural Desire Series - A Vampire's Saving Embrace,
A Wolf's Savage Embrace & Marcus' Mortal Embrace
I'll Be Seeing You

Q: Do you have any books coming out soon?
A: I am currently working on Book 4 in the series and another Suspense/Romance.

Q: What made you decide to become a writer?
A: Wow, I think I came out of the womb loving to read and write. I have always loved books. It's a world that you can lose yourself to, and I always wanted to do that. To create a world that someone could fall into and lose themselves for a little while.

Q: Is there a room or place in your home (or elsewhere) that you find you write better in?
A: I love writing outside on the deck in the summer. But, anywhere where there are no distractions.

Q: Do you have a specific brainstorming process for your stories?
A: Not really. I have always been a day dreamer, and these characters will just pop in my head and I get to thinking about what if.... lol

Q: Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
A: Pepsi

Q: Chocolate or vanilla?
A: Oh, chocolate all the way!

Q: Do you listen to music while you write? Anything specific?
A: Actually not very often. Sometimes I do, but usually I just have the TV on for background noise. I have a tendency to start singing without realizing it if there is music on! And that's not good for anyone!! LOL

Q: Do you have a specific routine when writing?
A: I just have to have coffee! LOL That's is really all I need!

Q: What author/author's would you consider an influence?
A: There are so many, but in a way I would have to say Stephen King. And the funny part is I'm a romance author! LOL. But, I have always loved the way Stephen King writes his characters. They are so real. They react like we would. I love that. I want readers to feel like they can saddle up to the bar with my characters and have a drink or a cup of coffee. I want my characters to become REAL to the reader.

Q: Do you prefer city life or country living?
A: I grew up in the city, but could very easily be content living out in the middle of nowhere. I love the quiet of the country.

Q: Is your ideal home a beach house or a cabin in the woods?
A: Beach house! I am such a water baby it isn't even funny! I find nothing more relaxing than sitting out looking out at the ocean. The sound of the waves...that is Heaven to me. I walk away for a bit and do other things. (usually cleaning! LOL I am a clean freak) Or weather permitting, I'll go for a swim. I have to write organically, so I basically let it come to me on it's own. I won't force it.

Q: How do you (or would you) deal with writer's block?
A: I walk away for a bit and do other things. (usually cleaning! LOL I am a clean freak) Or weather permitting, I'll go for a swim. I have to write organically, so I basically let it come to me on it's own. I won't force it.

Q: What advice would you give aspiring writers?
A: To never give up. If you have a story inside of you to tell...tell it! And write as if you are writing for yourself. In short...write what you love and LOVE what you write!

Q: If you could only have one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
A: Oh, what a horrible thought!!! LOL I would have to say The Shining. That is one of those books that I can read over and over again and I STILL find something new in it. lol

Q: Ok how can we stalk.. er, find you?
A: Twitter @VampireEmbrace
https://www.facebook.com/AVampiresSavingEmbrace/
https://www.facebook.com/darlene.kuncytes

Book links!!
A Vampire's Saving Embrace
A Wolf's Savage Embrace
Marcus' Mortal Embrace
I'll Be Seeing You
Author page


Thank you Darlene. I really appreciate you sitting down with me :)



Here is a bit about Darlene:
She is from Ohio – born and raised. She went to North High School and Lakeland Community College. She fosters puppy mill survivors and has a wicked sense of humor. She is known for her giggle – snort at any given moment. She loves to sing in her car at the top of her lungs and isn’t afraid to car dance at stop lights. She loves meeting new people and she cries at the stupidest things. She is also very protective of the people she loves and trusts. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO very much for the spotlight!! I had SUCH a blast with the questions!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete