Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Spotlights (For a good cause!)

Recently I was contacted about helping a few authors promote a set that they are all part of. This set is something I wouldn't normally promote because it is 18+ (and I am trying to keep the blog PG-13 lol), however when I got the details of the set and what made this one so special, I decided to break my own rule.

Starting today I will be spotlighting one author (there are 25) that is part of the "Santa's Naughty List" set. The good cause? 


ALL PROCEEDS ARE BEING DONATED TO ST. JUDE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL.



*´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)
25 Authors have come together to produce a Christmas Box Set of Paranormal Bad Boy Romances. 
For only 0.99cents(U.S.) – All proceeds are generously being donated to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital in hope of helping them find a cure for children with cancer. We would really appreciate your help and support this Christmas. 
One Hope, One Goal, One Christmas Wish – A Cancer Free World! 
Please support the St. Jude Children's Hospital as all proceeds are being generously donated to their research department for children with cancer.
*´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)
Check out the trailer on YouTube.





2 comments:

  1. Kelli, what can I say except THANK YOU! Thank you for breaking your PG 13 rule to help our kids! You are amazing and I am honored to be included in this set. And thank you so much to all of the Angels out there buying this boxed set and giving hope to so many amazing children!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene - That was beautifully said. Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete