Saturday, December 5, 2015

25 Days of Spotlights: P.T. Macias

*´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)
25 Authors have come together to produce a Christmas Box Set of Paranormal Bad Boy Romances. 
For only 0.99cents(U.S.) – All proceeds are generously being donated to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital in hope of helping them find a cure for children with cancer. We would really appreciate your help and support this Christmas. 
One Hope, One Goal, One Christmas Wish – A Cancer Free World! 
Please support the St. Jude Children's Hospital as all proceeds are being generously donated to their research department for children with cancer.
*´¨✫)¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)✮ (¸.•´✶ 
*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)


Today we are spotlighting P.T. Macias, whose story "The Prince's Secret Gift" is part of the set.
Desperation leads to deception as a young god fights to win his true mate's heart.
I was able to sit down and ask PT some questions. Here is that interview:



Hey there P.T.!  

Q: Which books do you have out right now?
A: Sinfully Addicting Series By P.T. Macias! 
Leaves You Wanting More!

De La Cruz Saga Series   
Hot Adorable Amor Book 1 
Hot Forbidden Amor Book 2 
Hot Enchanting Amor Book 3 
Hot Spoiled Amor Book 4 
Hot Dangerous Amor Book 5 
Hot Sassy Amor Book 6 
Hot Wild Amor Book 8 

Coming Soon 2015
Hot Spicy Amor Book 7 
Hot Angel Amor Book 9 
Hot Sexy Amor Book 10 
Hot Lovable Amor Book 11 
Hot Naughty Amor Book 12

Razer 8 Series   
Loco 
Ghost 
Bulldog 
Redfox 
Phantom
Panther
Thunder
Lightning 

Tequila 10 Series

Darlin Storm 
Blushing Dawn 
Wild Rebel 
Wicked Blush 
  
Secret Sexy Passions series
Becoming Her Master
Dreams Of Desires

Alpha Shifters Love series
Sugar’s Fate
Seizing Fate
Wolffs Dynasty 
Wolff’s Mate 

Dragon Blood Legacy series
Beyond My Dragons Blood

Vhampiers Realm series
Vhampier's Forbidden Wolf

Angels Of The Fallen series
Book Of Samyaza

Garden Of The Gods series
The Prince's Secret Gift
(Holy cow, that is a LOT!)

Q: Do you have any books coming out soon?
A: yes, I do. I have - 

A Wolff's Mate 12.20.15
A Prince's Secret Gift, Garden Of The Gods 1.20.15 
Angels Of The Fallen - Azazel, The Watchers Creed 2.1.15
Angels Of The Fallen series, The Watchers Creed (10 books)- 2016 
Garden Of The Gods series- 2016

Q: What made you decide to become a writer?
A:  I always wanted to write since I was a child, in middle school. I did attempt to write in high school but gave up due to lack of funds.  We didn't have pc's back then. Life happened and I started to write in 2010.

Q: Is there a room or place in your home (or elsewhere) that you find you write better in?
A: No, I only write in my office. I will write if I need to on a notepad on my phone or laptop.

Q: Do you have a specific brainstorming process for your stories?
A: I don't have a specific barnstorming process because my stories come to me in my sleep or when I'm driving. When I start to write the story unfolds and the characters tell me their story.

Q: Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
A: Coke

Q: Chocolate or vanilla?
A: Chocolate

Q: Do you listen to music while you write? Anything specific?
A: I do on occasion. I listen to country music or sometime Spanish music. I do prefer silence when I write.

Q: Do you have a specific routine when writing?
A: Yes, I do. I have to be at my desk writing. It needs to be silent and I don't like to be interrupted.

Q: What author/author's would you consider an influence?
A: I love Sherrilyn Kenyon work.

Q: Do you prefer city life or country living?
A: Hmmm, I live in the city. I do dream of country living, but who knows if I can deal with it.

Q: Is your ideal home a beach house or a cabin in the woods?
A: beach 

Q: How do you (or would you) deal with writer's block?
A: I usually relax, try to decide where I want the story to go. Then I allow the story to flow it's course. 

Q: What advice would you give aspiring writers?
A: Write, write, and believe.

Q: If you could only have one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
A: Geeze, really difficult question because I can't decide. I would select the bible because it has so much to offer, explore, and think about.

Q: Ok where can we get more P.T.?
A:Newsletter – http://www.myptmaciasbook.club/  Or http://ymlp.com/xghwbwqygmg

Love me, Stalk me, and Pimp me!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PT-Macias/319871778087970
https://www.facebook.com/PTMaciasAuthor
http://www.tsu.co/ptmacias
https://twitter.com/pt_macias
http://ptmacias.com/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6035548.P_T_Macias
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008B0EYWQ

Thank you so much, P.T.  I really appreciate you sitting down with me :)

1 comment: