Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It has been a few months..

First thing's first..

I need to apologize to everyone. I (Kelli) began having health issues that affected my memory and because of that, I literally stopped what I was doing with all of my wonderful indie friends and family. It was like closing the door to the craft room in the middle of that amazing project and then forgetting about it.

For that I am deeply sorry.

On the bright side, I am working on reviews that I need to get done (I am behind on 3 personally, however I just finished hand writing one of them!) and to be honest, I don't know if my lovely ladies owe any because I don't have the spreadsheet where I kept them listed. Sadly, my old computer took a dive and I have a new one but trying to recreate files that I don't have isn't easy.

I almost feel like an author who has lost EVERYTHING as they typed "The End" on their first draft. I honestly feel that lost!

Please know that I am still not 100%, but I am really trying! ♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment