Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hello again!

Hello again lovely people!


I know I have been gone for a while, however I am back now. I have decided to reopen the blog as of August 1, 2016. It may be sooner, I haven't decided yet. Things were crazy with my work schedule, things at home and all that jazz.

I am very excited to be coming back to my baby. I started this blog four and a half years ago. I have had my ups and downs with it, but I am so glad to be back!

You can always find me on Facebook. My page, my personal profile, or my swag page.




Speaking of SWAG!

I now have a swag page. I told you that I have been busy! I currently make the following items:




Bottle Cap Key Chain

I am really enjoying making these. The current prices are as follows:

1 key chain for $5
5 Key chains for $20
10 Key chains for $40
25 Key chains for $100






Bottle Cap Magnets

These are fun to make as well! The current prices are as follows:

5 Magnets for $10
10 Magnets for $18
15 Magnets for $25
25 Magnets for $40


Ribbon Sample







These are samples of the ribbon bookmarks that I am making. They are 3/8" wide and come in a variety of colors.1 Bookmark for $65 Bookmarks for $2510 Bookmarks for $50


Beaded Bookmarks
25 Bookmarks for $125








These were the very first swag items I made, 4 years ago and I'm at it again!.

These start at $5 each. This includes up to 4 words/20 characters, your choice of charm and shepherd's hook.





Available Charms



Available Shepherd's Hooks
These are the charms I currently have. Silver or antique colored books and fangs, two styles of hearts, a dragon, and a ribbon that says "Hope". My charm options may grow (and probably will) as time goes by, just depends on customer demand.








These are the available shepherd's hooks. 

Mermaid
Plain
Wavy
Roses
Small scrolling
Busy scrolling






Here is a swag pack recently sent to one of my favorite authors for her release party for her newest book:

No comments:

Post a Comment