Monday, July 4, 2016

The Artist's Love by S.H. Pratt

After months and months, here is my review of The Artist's Love, the conclusion of the epic romance, The Artist's Touch. Don't think I am partial because I am in the Acknowledgements, it is a great book!


First things first:
If you have not read book one, please stop reading now. 
I am not responsible for spoilers!

The Artist's Love picks up right where The Artist's Touch leaves off, dinner at Lemon Grass.

Rissa finally gets the chance to meet with Frederic Taylor. The things she learns from him not only open her eyes about the St. George's, but break her heart as well. She is able to give the man some good news, that makes his heart very happy, but now has more questions than answers.

What will Rissa and Spence do with this information? Do they confront their families with what they have learned?

Rissa's stalker continues in his pursuit, and we eventually find out who it is. Why is he after Rissa?

With so many twists and turns and a completely unexpected connection to all of it, I couldn't put this book down! The ending was as it should be, but I won't say any more than that.

This one gets ♥♥♥♥♥ from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment